Family and Marriage Resources
We’d like to share with you some of our favorite resources and ministries!
||Family Time Training – The mission of Family Time Training is to train families to teach children Christian principles and values in the home. Check out their free resources or sign-up for the Total Access to get all the resources.
||Looking for parenting ideas and solutions, check out 1corinthians13parenting.com
Recommended Reading & Resources for Parents:
- Raising Big Kids with Supernatural Love – Lori Wildenberg & Becky Danielson, M.Ed.
- A Chicken’s Guide to Talking Turkey with Your Kids About Sex – Kevin Lehman
- Confident Parenting – Jim Burn
- Hurt: Inside the World of Today’s Teenagers – Chap Clark
- Daughters and Dads: Building a Lasting Relationship – Chap Clark
- From Father to Son: Showing Your Boy How to Walk With Christ – Chap Clark
- Have a New Kid by Friday: How to Change Your Child’s Attitude, Behavior and Character in 5 Days – Kevin Lehman
- The Five Love Languages for Children – Gary Chapman and Ross Campbell
- Bringing Up Boys – Dr. James Dobson
- You Are Captivating: Celebrating a Mother’s Heart – John Eldredge, Stasi Eldredge
- You Have What It Takes: What Every Father Needs to Know– John Eldredge